RRB Secunderabad Application Status for ALP and Technician Posts 2018, Check Your RRB ALP Technician Application Status 2018 at rrbsecunderabad.nic.in/.
The Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad has provided the facility for the applicants to check their applications filed for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician examinations. It is essential for the applicant to know his exam application status to get ready for the exam.
About a month before the date of written examination, the status of application can be viewed at www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in. In case of rejection, the reasons are indicated there under.
At the time of filling the applications, candidates must check their educational qualification details, photograph with required size’s and application fee details etc. Those who have not uploaded the certificates appropriately may not get their hall tickets.
Those who have not received the call letter / received the call letters with errors, etc. may visit RRB Secunderabad Office prior to the examination date with the following documents:
- Downloaded printout from internet that indicates the lapses.
- Two recent pass-port size colored photograph without wearing colored glass or cap or both not older than one year.
- Self attested copy of all certificates attached with the application
How to check your RRB Secunderabad Application Status
- First Log on in to the official website i.e www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Select the “Application Status” link.
And enter your name, father name and date of birth, then click on submit to know the RRB Secunderabad Application Status
For latest updates on RRB Secunderabad Application Status for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Gr.III recruitment, Keep following our website at www.rrbsecunderabad.in.