RRB Secunderabad Mock Test of CEN 03/2015 for ASM Goods Guards CA TA etc Posts, RRB Secunderabad ASM Goods Guard Hall Tickets 2016 at rrbsecunderabad.gov.in..,
The Railway Recruitment Board Secunderabad has issued Mock Test and instructions for NTPC Graduate Categories of CEN No. 03/2015. Aspirants can attend the Mock Test and also see the status of their application from the below link.
You can also search the ‘RRB Secunderabad Application Status & Hall Tickets 2016 for ASM Goods Guard Posts of CEN No. 03/2015’ at rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
The examination time limit is 90 minutes (120 minutes for PWD Candidates with Scribe). The question paper carrying total 100 questions. Select the language option and write the examination in 90 minutes of time. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Applied candidates can download the call letter/ admit card after receiving the message through SMS/ E-Mail on your registered mobile/ E-Mail Address. When the admit card is released, we will intimate you.
RRB Secunderabad Mock Test of CEN No. 03/2015 NTPC Graduate Categories
- Log on to RRB Secunderabad official website at rrbsecunderabad.gov.in/,
- Select on ‘Mock Test and instructions for NTPC Graduate Categories of CEN No. 03/2015’ link,
- It will open a new webpage, click on login button, then it will open a new window. Read the instruction carefully on that page, then go to the next page.
- Choose your default language (Which language you want i.e, English/ Hindi), by using the ‘Select’ box,
- You can place the Tick Mark, by providing the box i.e, I have read and understood the instructions. All computer hardware allotted…,
- Then click on the ‘I am ready to begin’ link, then the question paper displayed is for practice purposes only.
- They are given some questions for Practice Test . It is useful for your examination. Best of Luck..,
RRB Secunderabad Mock Test of CEN No. 03/2015 – Direct Link (This link is available up to the examination only)
For more information visit RRB Secunderabad official website at rrbsecunderabad.nic.in