RRC/ RRB Secunderabad Group D Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Track Men, Ticket Collector, Ticket Examiner Posts Selection Procedure. RRB Secunderabad Group D Exam Selection Process, PET Test, Medical Test.
As per previous notification, we have provided the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Secunderabad, Group D Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and Selection Process for various Posts of Ticket Collector, Ticket Examiner, Track Men, Helper-II etc.
Selection Procedure for RRB Secunderabad Group D Posts
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) is conducting the Group D examination for various posts like Ticket Collector, Ticket Examiner, Track Men, Helper-II etc. through the following type of selection procedure.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RRB Secunderabad Group D Written Examination :
- 100 Questions will be given in the Objective Type
- These Questions would be on General Knowledge, General Awareness, Mathematics, Reasoning etc (of 10th/ 10+2 Standard)
- And also considered Negative Marks of 1/3 for marks allotment to that question
Qualifying marks for Unreserved Candidates would be 40% and 30% for SC/ST/PWD Camdidates (i.e, Reserved Candidates).
- For Ticket Collector and Ticket Examiner Posts, it will conducted Two Stages of Examinations. And Remaing will be Only One Stage of Examinations.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for Group D Posts :
- Candidates, Who are qualified in the written examinations will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) in 1:3 Ratio.
- Male Candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1000 Meters in 4 Min and 15 Sec. in One Chance.
- Female Candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 Meters in 3 Min in One Chance.
Medical Examination for Group D Posts :
- Candidates, who are qualified in PET Test, then they are called for the Medical Test for Fitness. These test is very strictly conducted. So, the Candidates should have perfectly Fit, when the examination’s time.
Document Verification for Group D Posts :
- This is the Final Stage for Selection Procedure. Final Recruitment panel will be strictly based on merit position obtained in written examination. After Completed the Document verification, posting orders will be given by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)/ RRC Secunderabad.
For more information about on eligibility criteria and selection procedure for Group D Posts visit the RRB Secunderabad official website at rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
In case, If any changes on the above information, we will intimate you. So, keep visit our website at rrbsecunderabad.in