RRB Secunderabad Group D (Level 1) Notification 2019 Apply Online at rrbsecunderabad.nic.in. RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2019 for Level 1 Posts
Government job is always a dream for many people, inspite of the difficulty to crack the examination conducted by them and the reservation criteria, many love to opt for the government jobs because of the benefits that the government provides and the job security that they provide. Whether it may be the state government or the central government, the benefits provided are on large basis and so many opt for the government jobs.
Of all the government jobs, the RRB jobs by the railway recruitment board carry a special focus amongst the government job seekers. The railway recruitment board is said to provide highest job security to its employees than any other government jobs.
Candidates should prepare well and focused to have a good grip on the subject and to crack the examination in an easy way. A thorough practice and the preparation will help a candidate to crack the exam. A good knowledge on the aptitude and English will help a candidate while preparing for the examination. Follow our articles for more information about the RRB examination notification and the study tips to crack the exam.
Recently the railway recruitment board has released a notification for various posts in various level. Here is the article providing complete information about the notification released. Go through the article completely to have a clear view of the notification released.
Candidates who wish to apply for the RRB need to pay the prescribed amount to the authorities.
- For all the unreserved and to those who are not prescribed in the below need to pay an amount of ₹500/-.
- For those who are physically challenged, transgender, female, ex-servicemen candidates and also those candidates who belong to SC,ST and EBC and minority community, they need to pay an amount of ₹.250/-.
The lower limit for the age of the candidates is 18 years and the upper limit for the candidates is 33 years as on 1-07-19. There are certain relaxation for the physically handicapped, backward communities and the other minorities.
RRB Secunderabad Group D Online Application Procedure for Level 1 Posts of RRC CEN. 01/2019
Candidates need to apply to any one of the RRB by visiting the online application in the specified official website of the listed RRB’s.
Fill the application form by reading it twice you fill it up. You also need to attach certain documents and also your photograph to the application form. Make sure that you attach a photo which is of 20kb to 50 kb. You also need to upload a signature which is of 10kb to 40 kb.
RRC Group D Level 1 Vacancies Available across in India
The below are the various vacancies that are available in the notification that has been released.
- Central Railway – 9345
- East Central Railway – 3563
- East Coast Railway – 2555
- Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro – 10873
- North Central Railway and DLW – 4730
- North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO – 4002
- North Western Railway – 5249
- Northeast Frontier Railway – 2894
- Northern Railway, DMW and RCF – 13153
- South Central Railway – 9328
- South East Central Railway – 1664
- South Eastern Railway – 4914
- South Western Railway and RWF – 7167
- Southern Railway and ICF – 9579
- West Central Railway – 4019
- Western Railway – 10734
- Total : 103769 Vacancies
Group D (Level 1) Vacancies in RRB Secunderabad 2019 of RRC/ CEN. 01/2019
The below are the vacancies available in the Secunderabad CEN. Go through the below table and you can get to know the various vacancies in Secunderabad.
1. ASSISTANT (WORKSHOP) SCR MECHANICAL – 624
2. ASSISTANT BRIDGE SCR ENGINEERING – 163
3. ASSISTANT C and W SCR MECHANICAL – 305
4. ASSISTANT DEPOT (STORES) SCR STORES -105
5. ASSISTANT LOCO SHED (DIESEL) SCR MECHANICAL – 229
6. ASSISTANT LOCO SHED (ELECTRICAL) SCR ELECTRICAL – 101
8. ASSISTANT POINTSMAN SCR TRAFFIC – 1949
9. ASSISTANT SIGNAL and TELECOM SCR S and T – 333
11. ASSISTANT TL and AC SCR ELECTRICAL – 176
12. ASSISTANT TL and AC (WORKSHOP) SCR ELECTRICAL – 85
13. ASSISTANT TRD SCR ELECTRICAL – 405
14. ASSISTANT WORKS SCR ENGINEERING – 63
16. HOSPITAL ASSISTANT SCR MEDICAL – 37
17. TRACK MAINTAINER GRADE IV SCR ENGINEERING – 4753
Total : 9328 Vacancies
The notification released by the railway recruitment board has various posts with different qualifications from 10th to graduation. Candidates while filling up their online application need to open the post parameter table tab, where the candidates can get to know about the various posts that the candidates are eligible as per their qualifications.
|Opening of registration of online application||12-03-19|
|Closing of registration of online application||12-04-19|
|Closing of payment of fees through net banking or online||23-04-19|
|Closing of payment of fees through SBI challan||18-04-19|
|Closing of payment of fees through post office challan||18-04-19|
|Computer based test will be given to the candidates on slot wise during the period of||September & October 2019|
Hope the article is informative and is useful. Hope you do the best in exam and fulfill your dream to get a job in railways.