RRB Secunderabad Group D Online Application 2018 at secunderabad.rrbonlinereg.in/, RRB Group D Online Application Procedure 2018. RRB Group D Exam Dates & Schedule 2018.
The Railway Recruitment Board, Secunderabad has invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Group D. The posts covered are Trackman, Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Electrical/ Engineering/ Mechanical/ Signal posts. All over India, the total number of vacancies are 62,902. Total number of posts in the RRB Secunderabad Region is 6,523. Last Date for submission of RRB Secunderabad Group D Online Application is 31.03.2018 at 23.59 Hrs.
Recently, Railway Recruitment Board, Ministry of Railways has announced certain modifications of Age, Exam Fee etc. Accordingly, the revised online application with the modified eligibility shall be made for submission of application from 28.02.2018. Now, the closing date for submission of online application shall stand extended to 31.03.2018.
Eligible candidates can apply online through RRB Secunderabad official website at secunderabad.rrbonlinereg.in. We have provided the procedure on How to fill the Group D Online Application. Follow the steps and fill the RRB Secunderabad Group D application on online..,
Before going to apply the RRB Secunderabad Group D Online Application 2018, candidates are advised to read the CEN No. 02/2018 Advertisement carefully..,
RRB Secunderabad Group D Online Application Procedure 2018 Apply at secunderabad.rrbonlinereg.in
- Logon to the RRB Secunderabad Official website at www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Select ‘Online Application for various posts in LEVEL 1 of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix of CEN.02/2018’ link, click on it (Placed at right side of the home page)
- You can also login directly through this link ‘https:// secunderabad.rrbonlinereg.in‘,
- Click on ‘New Registration’ link (Placed at left side of the webpage),
- Then it will show the RRB websites on that page, You can select any one RRB Region (which you want),
- Once you select the RRB, you can’t be changed. So, choose your Railway Board carefully,
Please note that the candidates can apply more than one RRB, it will be rejected.
- Read all the instructions carefully, then place ‘Tick’ mark on the place provided below of the web page, then click on ‘submit’ button,
- It will open an new webpage, candidates should enter their basic details like Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Father Name, Mother Name, Educational Qualification details i.e, Roll number and Year of Passing, Mobile number and E-mail ID etc.
Please note that both the E-mail ID and Mobile number used for registration must be yours and unique. An OTP will be sent for confirming the registration of the candidate.
- After entered the registration details, then click on ‘submit’. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id, then click on ‘Verify through OTP’ then enter the OTP number.
- After validation of both the OTP’s, the registration number will be generated and displaced. Also the registration details will be sent to your email id and mobile number.
Part -I :
- Candidate can proceed with the online application by clicking on the ‘Candidates Login’ on the home page by using the registration number and date of birth.
- In that page candidate needs to enter his personnel details link religion, educational qualification, gender etc.
- Pay the application fee through online i.e, Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. Candidates can also pay the application fee through off-line i.e, SBI Bank Challan/ Post Office Challan Form.
Part – II :
- Candidates must set their priority/ preferences for the posts by clicking on the ‘Set Preference’ button,
- Upload your scanned photograph, date on it (i.e, photo captured date, not date of birth) and SC/ST Certificate (if applicable) should be jpg/jpeg format only with 100 DPI.
- Photograph size 20 KB to 50 KB and certificate size 50 KB to 100 KB.
- Once again check your details completely and then submit the application form. Take print out of your application form.
Note : Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and on mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
Direct Link: RRB Secunderabad Group D Online Application 2018 for 6,523 Vacancies at https://secunderabad.rrbonlinereg.in/
Leave a Reply