RRC SCR GDCE Notification 2018 for Jr. Engineer, ALP, Goods Guard, CC, Technician etc Posts. South Central Railway Railway Recruitment Cell RRC/SCR 2018 Junior Engineer, ALP, GG, CC, Tech. Notification. RRC SCR GDCE Applications 2018 for Various Posts.
It is a dream for many of our youth to get employed in railways. South Central railways is the biggest of it kind and most of us wish to work with south central railway. It is a huge organization providing its services to all kinds of people. It makes sure that the services provided by it reaches the common people and public in the society. It feels like some privilege to work with the south central railways. The organization provides various types of services to help the welfare of its employees and so many of the people think that the job in South Central railways is much secured than any other job. It is a central government based organization and takes its own decisions. The employees of the organization are deemed to be the employees of central government and hence have and enjoy all the amenities that the central government employees enjoy.
The south central railway do have lots of opportunities for the skilled, semi skilled and also unskilled. It opens its doors for the people to enter into its organization. It notifies the people for the vacancies available for them through regular notification and people can apply to the jobs through offline and also online, all they need to do is to send application before the closing date of applications.
The article below is a brief review of the recent notification released by the south central railways. Recently the south central railway have released a new notification for employing of various people for various job roles. The article will help you know the application process, pay scale, number of vacancies available in each role, age limit to apply and also the mode of the exam.
The present notification is for all those who are already working in the south central railways and are wasting for their promotions. The various job rules include the following :
RRC SCR GDCE Notification 2018 for Jr. Engineer, ALP, Goods Guard, CC, Technician etc Posts
Age limit :
The age limit has been cleared described here. For the general candidates and the OBC candidates the maximum age limit is 45 years and for the SC and ST candidates the maximum age limit is 47 years. For disabilities the age limit is of 10 years and for OBC it is 13 years and for SC and ST candidates.
Pay scale :
All those who are waiting to get a job in the South central railway, can make this a golden opportunity and grab the opportunity and make use of it. You can get a grade pay of above ₹.1800 and 1800. Each job role and category has its own pay scale and such based on the role that the person is doing.
Name of the post :
Station master, goods guard, junior engineer, assistant loco pilot, commercial cum ticket clerk, signal maintainer, telecom maintainer, technician Gr.lll, staff nurse, dialysis technician, health and malaria inspector Gr.lll, junior translator and stenographer Gr.lll. are the various post names that the notification recently have been released for.
Mode of exam :
The mode of examination is a written mode. There will be a single written exam with 100 objective questions and will be provided 90 minutes to complete the answers. There is also negative marking of 1/3 of the allotted marks for each wrong answer. 1/3 of the allotted marks will be deducted. So don’t try to attempt the answers if you don’t know the answers, you will lose the marks if you do so.
No.of vacancies :
The vacancies for each of the category have been cleared notified below. You can have a look and you can apply for whatever post you are interested and are eligible for. The vacancies are very huge and you might get a chance if you can attempt the written exam well.
- Station master – 106 vacancies
- Goods Guard – 253 vacancies
- Junior engineer – for TM -16 vacancies and for P.way – 91 vacancies
- Assistant Loco Pilot – 292 vacancies
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – 162 vacancies
- Signal Maintainer – 49 vacancies
- Telecom Maintainer – 15 vacancies
- Technician Gr.lll – for power 21, TL – 19, TRS – 55, TRD – 19, R & AC – 10, C&W – 137, DSL elec. – 26, DSL Mech. – 62 vacancies
- Staff Nurse -18 vacancies
- Dialysis Technician – 3 vacancies
- Health and Malaria inspector Gr.lll – 7 vacancies
- Junior Translator – 18 vacancies
- Stenographer Gr.lll. – 28 vacancies and etc.
RRC SCR GDCE 2018 Applications for Various Posts
Application procedure :
- You need to take a print out of the application that you can get from the application form. Before downloading and printing the application make sure that it is being printed in a A4 size bond paper which is of 80 GSM. You can download the application from the www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After downloading make sure that you yourself fill up the application with your own hand writing. You may fill the application in English or in Hindi and only with blue or black ball pen only.
- You will be needed to stick a recent photograph on the application that will be attested by the controlling supervisor. You will be needed to put their left hand thumb impression on the space provided therein.
- Once you are done then you need to submit your application before 11-01-2019.
The above provided are the vacancies shown to you as per the RRC SCR GDCE Notification 2018 released by the south central railways.
All the applications will be forwarded to the personnel branch of PCPO office or DRM office or CMW office by the immediate supervisor.
This notification is a very good opportunity for the existing employees to get promoted to their dream roles within the railway itself. The railway tries it’s best to provide all kinds of services to its employees in one or the other way. The notification also has clearly defined number of vacancies each job profile has.
Hope the article is useful and informative. You can follow us for more updates about the notification and more of such notifications released by the south central railway.
You can have more information about the notification at the official website of the south central railways – www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in